- chungkingxpress on Fireworks 7-22-2014
- Name withheld on Complaints about dogs in dog-free grass parks
- Wayne Roberts on Helicopter noise to be addressed soon by federal electeds
- Phillip kim on The second meeting of “Friends of BPC” block association
- Dennis on Battery Park Veterinary Hospital
- Battery Park Dad on Tour bus collides with car at dangerous West Thames and Battery Place intersection
- Backalackus on Brookfield shuts down the only artery between north and south BPC for two days
- James on Brookfield shuts down the only artery between north and south BPC for two days
Most Read Posts
- BPCA sues Wall Street bank that employs its own board member
- Steven Greer, MD discusses with Bill O'Reilly the Japan radiation concern for the US?
- BP.TV asks Chairman of NYSLA how they handle rogue community boards
- Now that's entertainment: Queen of the Night performing arts dinner show
- The other Goldman Sachs bike junkyard
- Legend on set
- BPCA has no plans to renew ground leases expiring in 2069
- Exclusive: LeFrak settles city lawsuit over lack of heat in Gateway Plaza
- - Brookfield Place
- - City government
- - Community Board 1
- - Downtown oversight
- - Federal government
- - NYPD First Precinct
- - Real estate
- - State Government
- – In the News
- – Neighborhoods
- Art and Museums
- Asphalt Green
- Best of Downtown
- Charities Philanthropy
- Child care
- Cooking tips
- CPAs and professional services
- Doctors, Dentists
- Events and Activities
- Featured Residents
- Film Theater and TV
- Health and lifestyle
- Humor and pranks
- Hurricane Sandy
- Music Bands
- Outdoor events
- Performing arts
- Premium Channel
- Bar, Lounge
- Bar, Sports
- Far East, Thai, Laos, Vietnam
- German biergarten
- Hamburgers, fries
- Ice Cream
- Jewish Deli
- Juices, health foods
- Soups and Sandwiches
- Spanis tapas
- Shops and markets
- Sports and fitness
- Tip of the Week
- Wall Street
Category Archives: Wall Street
July 22, 2014- Opinion by Steven E. Greer The Canadian real estate bullies who run Brookfield Properties, who have been allowed to get away with anything, no matter how great
Update April 2, 2014- The FDA approved Afrezza and the stock (MNKD) spiked 80% in one day. October 17, 2013- Legendary medical entrepreneur and billionaire, Al Mann, (to my immediate left, with MannKind CFO Matt Pfeffer) has started from scratch … Continue reading
July 16, 2014- By Steven E. Greer The news today that 21st Century Fox made a desperation move to buy Time Warner Inc. is a sign of things to come.
February 10, 2014- Bloomberg reports that the BPCA is suing numerous Wall Street banks for rigging the bond offering system back in 2003 when the BPCA raised hundreds of millions in revenue. Of note, the BPCA’s CFO, Robert Serpico, was … Continue reading
June 23, 2014- By Steven E. Greer Tribecan banker and motorsport enthusiast, Alan Wilzig, hosted an NPYD fundraiser tonight at his townhouse. Police Commissioner Bill Bratton was the Guest of Honor.
July 6, 2014- By Steven E. Greer As if it weren’t obvious, Danny Meyer has officially sold out, leaving the fine-dining business to focus on expanding Shake Shack.
March 25, 2014- By Steven E. Greer, MD BatteryPark.TV has reported on several cases recently of wealthy families with incomes over six-figures, renting apartments that cost well more than $3,000 per month, who have been evicted as their buildings were … Continue reading
Our interview became so in-depth that I jokingly call this a documentary. Enjoy.
March 12, 2014- By Steven E. Greer, MD The Pew research people have a book out, “The Next America: Boomers, Millennials”, and it has me thinking. I never really thought about it, but labeling the demise of a society as … Continue reading
June 24, 2014- By Steven E. Greer, MD BatteryPark.TV previously reported on the hearing loss that restaurateur Danny Meyer was suffering, causing him to be tone-deaf on politically correct issues.
June 26, 2014- By Steven E. Greer BatteryPark.TV previously reported that BNY Mellon,
June 21, 2014- A real estate blog reports that a joined trio of apartments at the Ritz are selling for a record $118 Million. (do they know the city’s largest nightclub is going in 200-feet away at Pier-A?).
June 18, 2014- Crain’s reports that Brookfield is having to give huge incentives to keep recently signed tenants from leaving. Time Magazine is getting a whopping three years of free rent.
June 18, 2014- BatteryPark.TV has learned that the real estate team of BNY Mellon, deciding now where to relocate after selling their Wall Street headquarters, is reconsidering
June 7, 2014- By Steven E. Greer On February 25th, newly elected Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, City Councilwoman Margaret Chin, and Chris Curry of the
October 4, 2013- By Steven E. Greer, MD The international newspaper, The Daily Mail, has expanded upon BatteryPark.TV’s story of the HRPT’s $5 Million dog run. Click here for the story.
June 7, 2014- Observer reports, “Mitch Rudin will leave Brookfield Office Properties at the end of the month, according to a statement made by the company today.
June 7, 2014- Observer reports that Fortress Capital’s attempt to buy Stuyvesant Town, the largest apartment complex in the city,