- Ed on Review: Whole Foods hamburgers are among the best of Downtown
- Editor on Shake Shack going public
- N N on Shake Shack going public
- Karen on NYPD to start ticketing bicyclists
- James on Why, Shake Shack? Why?
- N N on NYPD to start ticketing bicyclists
- chconkl on Review: El Vez: Worthy of stars if the Starr is removed
- Lawrence E. Brecht on BatteryPark.TV strongly supports the protestors in Ferguson, Missouri
Most Read Posts
- Downtown Alliance to select new bus company
- Legend on set
- A new form of Downtown gentrification: One percenters evicting the mere wealthy
- Hotdog vendor by El Vez arrested
- Why, Shake Shack? Why?
- How Asphalt Green eventually opened
- Exclusive: Actor Will Smith moves to Battery Park City
- Interview with the CEO of Shinola
- - Brookfield Place
- - City government
- - Community Board 1
- - Downtown oversight
- - Federal government
- - NYPD First Precinct
- - Real estate
- - State Government
- – In the News
- – Neighborhoods
- Art and Museums
- Asphalt Green
- Best of Downtown
- Charities Philanthropy
- Child care
- Cooking tips
- CPAs and professional services
- Doctors, Dentists
- Events and Activities
- Featured Residents
- Film Theater and TV
- Health and lifestyle
- Humor and pranks
- Hurricane Sandy
- Music Bands
- Outdoor events
- Performing arts
- Premium Channel
- Bar, Lounge
- Bar, Sports
- Far East, Thai, Laos, Vietnam
- German biergarten
- Hamburgers, fries
- Ice Cream
- Jewish Deli
- Juices, health foods
- Soups and Sandwiches
- Spanis tapas
- Shops and markets
- Sports and fitness
- Tip of the Week
- Wall Street
Category Archives: Parks
August 18, 2014- The second day of the Downtown Dance Festival featured
August 19, 2014- The third day of the Downtown Dance Festival
August 17, 2014- The 33rd Annual Downtown Dance Festival kicked off tonight.
August 17,2014- By Steven E. Greer Graeme Birchall has been running the free kayaking services at
August 17, 2014- This year’s batch of ducklings survived, thanks to community feedings. Their wings are now mature and they are flying.
Update August 15- The floor plans of the visitor are now available. It is nothing but a wall of pictures, as we predicted June 3rd before the SLA.
The Pier A beer garden is part of a bigger city plan to turn waterfront properties into concert venues
July 15, 2015- By Steven E. Greer The controversial Pier A beer garden, that succeeded in winning the broadest and most powerful of liquor licenses and will become
August 9, 2014- The newly opened Collect Pond by the strip of courts on Centre Street is now closed again for repairs.
Warrie Price, President and Founder of the Battery Conservancy, gives Liz Conner a tour of the new Urban Farm growing vegetables
June 20, 2014- Tomorrow is the longest day of the year, and the Swedes celebrate the Summer Solstice with a Midsummer’s Night event
July 28, 2014- By Steven E. Greer A viewer commented today, “Where have all the PEP gone?”.
July 6, 2014- The Pier 26 boathouse finally has the kayaks that have been at Pier 40 for so many years.
Update July 24, 2014- The three are now close to flying.
July 9, 2014- By Steven E. Greer As a direct result of BatteryPark.TV reporting, the BPCA has jerry-rigged a series of hoses to supply water to the dog run and kids playground at Kowsky Plaza.
November 22, 2009- There are sharks in Battery Park City, literally and metaphorically. An angler on the esplanade caught this small sand shark on Sunday.
June 25, 2014- By Steven E. Greer The BPCA is still refusing to acknowledge that the strip of land along the West Side Highway is now BPCA responsibility, per